There are currently no positions for dancers in the professional company. Auditions for Australian Dance Theatre are not held annually, but on an as needed basis, both nationally and internationally. To keep up to date on when the next audition will be held, subscribe to our e-news here.
- Helpmann Award winning contemporary dance company
- Strategic role with the opportunity to make a significant impact
- Adelaide based
ADT is recognised nationally and internationally for its bold and dynamic work that captivates audiences.
We are seeking an experienced arts manager to work in partnership with our Artistic Director and the Board to build on the significant legacy of the company and steer the organisation to even greater success. Specifically, the role requires someone with:
- Experience in a leadership role in the creative industries sector
- Exceptional people leadership skills and a track record of fostering a diverse, welcoming and respectful culture and working with artists
- Entrepreneurial vision and the ability to grow our audiences, touring capacity, venue utilisation and sponsorship and philanthropic support
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to articulate with passion and enthusiasm artistic aspirations and achievements to a broad audience
Please review the Position Profile for more information about ADT and the role here (you may need to refresh the page).
Enquiries should be directed to Ruth Rentschler OAM,+61 407 461 287, email@example.com.
Applications should be sent to Interim CEO Ann Tonks: firstname.lastname@example.org,au by 6pm Tuesday 8 October 2019.
ADT is an equal opportunity employer.